Factory Wide Displays
MARCO Trac-IT Production Data Display (PDD) Module
MARCO Trac-IT’s Production Data Display (PDD) Module is a multi-functional, factory-wide, digital signage solution. Instructional images, footage, and messages can be displayed instantly on 65” Ultra HD LED Factory Display Screens across the packing line and wider facility. This software allows managers to be in constant communication with their workforce and therefore take rapid remedial action against any issues within the packing operation.
MARCO’s clients have utilised PDD in a variety of ways to optimise, and improve their packing facilities. For example, displaying live factory data generated by MARCO’s Yield Control Module, has proven to boost competition between operators, greatly increasing productivity. Furthermore, PDD cuts the learning curve for new workers as packing instructions and quality control messages can be broadcast instantly across the factory floor. Other uses such as displaying safety instructions, scheduled breaks, job progress, and motivational messages all ensure that operators remain well-informed, whatever their role.
MARCO’s PDD is just one module within MARCO Trac-IT and it can be fully integrated with other MARCO products or existing hardware and software. It can also as be installed as a stand-alone product. Housed in a stainless-steel, waterproof enclosure it is ideally suited to any packhouse environment and the software can be remotely supported by MARCO’s dedicated in-house team of specialists.
For more information on MARCO’s Production Data Display Module, please feel free to contact a member of the MARCO sales team below.
Benefits of PDD
- Increase productivity via operator competition
- Allows for constant communication with your workforce
- Increase quality through instructional messaging
- Motivate your operators
- Increased safety within the packhouse
- Organise your workforce by displaying break times and progress indicators
Key Features of PDD
- Instantly display images, videos, and messages on individual or multiple screens
- 65” Ultra HD LED Monitors
- Remote support available at all times
- Easily integrates with other MARCO modules & other hardware/software