An Innovative end of line solution for businesses in the fresh produce industry, MARCO’s TrayMaster has been designed to automate the last stage of the packing process. TrayMaster increases the efficiency of the tray packing procedure whilst reducing the amount of labour needed on the line. Feedback from our customers across the globe shows us that many businesses are struggling to employ their regular skilled/experienced workers. Through the automation of the final packing process TrayMaster can quickly and simply reduce labour requirements and the associated costs resulting in a healthy return on investment.
Jeff Vanover Sales Engineer commented, ‘Once we’ve installed TrayMaster in a facility we’ve had scenarios of customers halving their end of line labour requirements. Some customers have gone from four operators to two or less, resulting in huge labour savings’
MARCO’s TrayMaster has been designed to automate the end of line packing process by automatically locating punnets or clamshells on the line and placing them into the required tray ensuring consistent and uniform packing ready for transport. Empty trays are driven into place using smart rollers ready for product to be placed inside. TrayMaster can be adapted to suit specific punnets/clamshells and trays with the process capability of 20 cycles per minute. Customers with existing MARCO solutions can have a TrayMaster added to lines with a simple installation.
- Reduce overpack to below 1%
- Globally certified for all markets
- Reduce labour requirements by up to 50%
- Return on investment within one season
- Increase your export potential
- Reduced transport costs
- Sustained increase in overall productivity
- Increase profits from the same harvest
- Increase packing speeds from day one
- Increase control and management insight
- Quickly adapt to changing market conditions
- Pack smarter, pack faster
- Which collectively leads to a sustained increase in productivity.
If you would like more information on this recent product development contact one of our Sales Engineers to arrange an online meeting. Additionally, we can provide full training on these new features online at your convenience. Once installed our Global 365 programme provides round-the-clock support and assistance around the globe, 365 days a year to ensure your business continuity.