MARCO Trac-IT Quality Control Module (QCM)
Due to the increasing restrictions from health and safety regulations within the fresh produce industry, retailers are requiring more and more transparency when it comes to how products are handled throughout the supply chain. It is therefore vital to prove that you are complying to these regulations in order to meet retailer demands.
The MARCO Trac-IT Quality Control Module (QCM) enables quality control operators to access and share necessary information at the click of a button. It has been specifically developed to enable businesses to regulate and automate quality control procedures across all areas of production. QCM performs structured quality checks through a configurable scoring system, each answer is recorded against the individual or aspect of the business in accordance to pre-set targets. This enables you to quickly identify areas needing improvement, ranging from common machine faults to pack presentation.
QCM utilises MARCO’s QC Master, a rugedized tablet which comes with an 8 mega pixel camera enabling you to capture detailed pictures instantaneously and upload them to a secure server proving a job has been completed or highlighting an area of concern. Scanning a barcode will automatically populate the relevant questionnaire to the unique station, eliminating human error in selecting the correct personnel.
No more paper. QCM will store all information on the MARCO server, enabling you to access all recorded data. Using preconfigured report templates, you can automatically save or email images, reports, and videos to the relevant person or file location.
Full integration with the MARCO Trac-IT Yield Control Module also shows the QC rating of individual operators on your DataMaster. Assigning specific questionnaires to a specific product ensures that the correct procedures are enforced at the right time.
Benefits of QCM
- Monitors and improves operator performance
- Full supply chain transparency
- Eradicates paper reporting
- Provides visual evidence of proof of quality, performance, and improvement areas
- Ensures compliance with retailers regulations
- Quickly adapt to changing market conditions
- Increase management insight
Key Features of QCM
- Operated through a ruggedized QC Tablet with 8MP camera
- Gathers data via configurable questionnaires
- Results are communicated wirelessly to the MARCO server for storage and distribution
- Rates effectiveness of QC operators against pre-set targets