MARCO Trac-IT Quality Control Module (QCM)
MARCO Trac-IT Quality Control Module applies a set of strict technical rules to each part of your factory and ensures that all site testing is carried out at the right time, in the right place and by the right staff.
MARCO’s Quality Control Module (QCM) is a configurable handheld system that performs structured quality checks and captures results electronically. QCM’s ability to monitor individual operator’s product quality distinguishes it from conventional quality control checks, which monitor quality at line output. It rates the effectiveness of the quality control operator based on how many tests he or she performs against pre-set targets established by managers. The automated aspect of QCM produces pre-scheduled exports providing you with easy access to real time information.
- Ability to monitor and improve operator performance.
- Provides supply chain transparency.
- Reduces paper reporting and saves times.
- Gives photographic evidence of proof of quality, performance, and areas of concern.
- Facilitates compliance with customer-specific legislation/regulations.
Key Features of QCM:
- QCM is run on a ruggedized handheld tablet allowing structured quality checks to be completed on the packhouse floor.
- QCM users gather data via configurable questionnaires that can be fully customized by managers to suit the specific requirements of your packing operations.
- Results, including images, are communicated wirelessly to the MARCO server for easy storage, instant access and distribution.
- QCM can be integrated with MARCO’s Yield Control Module to give full control over what’s being packed and delivered to the customer.