Working at MARCO
Start your journey towards a fulfilling career with MARCO
While engineering remains our core principal, our passion for problem solving across different disciplines runs throughout MARCO. Over 35 years, we have expanded to cover 45 different countries serving the fresh food industry, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and healthcare and continued to innovate and expand all of our departments, so the chances are we’ve got a role to suit your area of expertise.
We are always on the look-out for talented individuals who can bring skills, professionalism and experience to our teams. We employ a strong and varied workforce, from highly skilled design and software engineers to projects and support professionals, international sales team members and digital marketing experts. We have offices in Edenbridge and Leicester in the UK and operatives stationed across five continents allowing us to deliver first-class service to our customers at all times.
Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced industry professional MARCO could be a great place to further your career. If you are looking for your next step, next job, next challenge; complete the form below and attach your CV and LinkedIn profile link. Your interest will be be kept in the strictest of confidence and a MARCO team member will contact you if/when any appropriate vacancies arise.
MARCO is a globally recognised automation and technology company and is part of the ATS Group of companies. We design and manufacture productivity-enhancing hardware and software for manufacturing and packaging operations across the fresh produce and food manufacturing industries in 45 different countries.
MARCO is looking for a highly motivated and hardworking, full-time Sales Administrator to join their expanding Sales Team based in Edenbridge, Kent. This is a new position and has come about due to growth so will be an exciting time to join the team. The role reports directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
As Sales Administrator you will provide exceptional administrative support for our sales team by assisting with:
• Providing and processing information in response to customer queries
• Answering and dealing with incoming calls and email queries
• Maintain the sales database with up-to-date and accurate information
• Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS office and outlook
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
• Excellent customer service
• Ideally experience with CRM for sales but not essential
• Must be able to work from own initiative and also work well within a team
• Flexible approach to adapt to changing needs of the company
To apply, please email your CV and short covering letter outlining why you feel you would excel in the role to email@example.com.