New MARCO product reduces end of line packing labour requirements
At MARCO we have spent over 35 years continuously developing systems that dramatically improve the packing process in the food industry. Our clients report productivity lifts of over 30%, dramatic savings in the labour required and huge material savings brought about by the accuracy of our scales and superior packing techniques.
This year’s Coronavirus has brought big changes within the industry and we have helped many clients adapt to the rapid changes in demand and the lack of the usual skilled/experienced workers available.
During the course of 2020 our designers and engineers have risen to the challenge to reduce packing labour requirements even further and to further de-skill the process.
Today we are proud to announce the launch of MARCO TrayMaster, a new system designed specifically to reduce the resources required at the end of a packing line. TrayMaster automates the final packing process with a healthy return on investment (ROI) created by considerable savings in labour. With many businesses struggling to employ their regular skilled/experienced workforce, due to the effects of Covid-19, TrayMaster can quickly and simply reduce that requirement and the associated costs.
If you already have our lines installed, TrayMaster will replace your current end of line solution. It can also be ordered as part of your new MARCO Yield Control Module (YCM) packing line which offers 12 crucial benefits:
- Reduce overpack to below 1%
- Globally certified for all markets
- Reduce labour requirements by up to 50%
- Return on investment within one season
- Increase your export potential
- Reduced transport costs
- Sustained increase in overall productivity
- Increase profits from the same harvest
- Increase packing speeds from day one
- Increase control and management insight
- Quickly adapt to changing market conditions
- Pack smarter, pack faster
- Which collectively leads to a sustained increase in productivity.
The new MARCO TrayMaster is available to order from today.
To find out more about how TrayMaster could help your facility please contact our Sales Managers firstname.lastname@example.org